- Please follow the instructions below carefully. You might want to write your answers down on paper....
- Think of a number between 1 and 10.
- Multiply the number by 9.
- Add the digits of your result.
- Subtract 5 from your new number.
- Find the letter that corresponds to your number, if 1 = A, 2 = B, 3 = C, etc.
- Think of a country that begins with your letter.
- Write down the name of that country.
- Think of an animal beginning with the second letter of your country.
- Think of the color of that animal.
- Write down the animal and its color.
- Think of an animal that begins with the last letter of your country.
- Think of a fruit that begins with the last letter of this second animal.
- Write down the fruit and the animal.
- Then drag the mouse below this arrow
Monday, 2 September 2013
Simply reads your mind
Amazing Mind Reader
---->Denmark is an unlikely place to find gray elephants and orange kangaroos!