How To Hide File Behind Image ?
In order to do this you should have basic understanding of command line, but if you don't know check out tutorial given below.
Video Tutorial On Basic Terminal Commands
1. Select an image to be used for hiding file behind the image.
2. Now select a file to hide behind the image and make it in .RAR format. With the help of the WinRAR.
3. And most important is that paste both the files on desktop. You may do this anywhere instead of desktop if you have some basic understanding of command line.
4. Now open cmd by going to Start > Accessories > Command Prompt and type following commands in it.
5. CD stands for change directory by typing above command you change your directory to desktop. After that type command given below.
6.Replace imagename.jpg with the name of image you want your file to be hidden behind. Don't forget to add image format (Eg: .jpg,.png,.gif)
7.Replace filename with name of your file you want to hide. It must be in .rar format.
8.Finally Replace finalimage.jpg with whatever name you want your final image with hidden files should be. This is the image where your file will be hidden.
9. Now when you will try to open this newly created image it will open as normal image, but to open you hidden file you need follow steps given below.